do like my belog.?klik here.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just You And Me

Assalamualaikum :)



You were sitting at the coffee table
where you're reading Kierkegaard
Minutes later,
you proceeded to say
something that almost broke my heart

You said, "Darling, I am tired of livin' my routined life.
There's so much in the world that I'd like
to soak up with my eyes.
"Well, baby I never did stop you
from going out to explore
We can do it all together
from the colds of the polesto
the tropics of Borneo

Ba da da ba da...

Let's pack our bagsand
 lie on the easy stream
feel the water on our back
swhere we can carry on dreamin'
where we can finally be
 where we'd like to be
Darlin', just you and me

Just you and me...

So Darlin', what do you say?
Does that sound like a plan to you?
We can build our own little world
where no one can come through
We can live in huts made out of grass
we can greet father time as he walks pass
we can press feet into the dirta little mud,
 no, it wouldn't hurt

Ba da da ba da ba...

Let's pack our bags
and lie on the easy stream
feel the water on our backs
where we can carry on dreamin'
where we can finally be
where we'd like to be
Darlin', just you and me

Just you and me...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just don't know whether or not ghosts exist because, if they do, they seem to have so far eluded detection in any proper scientific study. In this modern age of smart phones and other portable devices, it is important not to limit access only to full-size computers. Who doesn't right? [URL=http://lopolikumino.com ]groundwoods[/URL] However, there are Google haters who sit and wait for Google to make a slight mistake and they will complain about it until the end of the world. The survivor will carry on the fight.

tulip putih said...

dah follow...jgn lupa follow saya balik ye..

adrea said...

jiwonyo teh...

teh o beng said...

hakhak..xleh lawe blog jiwo2 cech ag :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...