do like my belog.?klik here.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

when he loves me...when i love him...

Assalamualaikum :)

when he loves me,

he cares everything about me..pagi petang siang malam tak kira masa he came to me dengan soalan bertubi-tubi..makan sudah,mandi sudah,tanak jaga diri cane nak sehat,blablablabla...calling me non-stop!ishhhh..its just because he loves me...tapi aku sangat RIMAS dengan itu........ 



when i love him,

i cares everything about him..kalau boleh tiap minit tiap saat wanna with him....tapi......possible with all of my actions had made him RIMAS with me gak kan........all those crazy things i made it's just because i love him...




conclusion :

hati memang sangat susah untuk ditafsir.without any confession we'll / i'll / you'll NEVER know the TRUTH....


ps: for him before i'm truly really sorry ..for him at future i love you !




6 comments:

.ain. said...

i love him ;P

teh o beng said...

haha..i love him too! :P

Mrs | Mr. AniK said...

i love you..uhhhuhu

teh o beng said...

tipuu..u don't love me :(

Mrs | Mr. AniK said...

i don't love u like i did yesterday....
but i love u more than yesterday la my dear...

teh o beng said...

alolo...tq syg! i love u more than i love him...erkk..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...