do like my belog.?klik here.

Friday, October 7, 2011

sape suka CINTA boleh baca ni...

Assalamualaikum :)


“Girl: tell me how much you love me.
BOY: LOOK UP AT THE SKY.
girl: stop changing the subject!
BOY: JUST LOOK.
Girl: What am I doing?
Boy : Tell me how many stars are in the sky.
GIRL: THATS IMPOSSIBLE.
Boy: So is explaining, my love for you.”


“Look, your girlfriend is gorgeous!
She's amazing and she LOVES you.
So why do you still feel the need
to seek attention from other girls?
Don't you know other guys
try to talk to her too but
she won't give them the time of day...”


“Gf: im so fat and ugly
Bf: what did you just say?
Gf: im fat and ugly
Bf walks away....
Gf goes up to him later and says what did i do wrong?
Bf: you lied about the most beautiful thing i see everyday”


“I'm Done. I'm done texting you first,
I'm done hoping you'll call,
I'm done crying myself to sleep,
I'm done trying to figure out what I did,
I'm done wishing you'll come back,
Because you're just not worth it anymore.”


“I will never be your first kiss.
I will never be your first love.
I'm not your first valentine,
first fight, first teddy bear,
or first date.
I'm not in this to be your first anything...
I just want to be your last. ♥”


“The sweetest thing a boyfriend can say to his girl:
"The next girl I will ever love on this Earth, will be our DAUGHTER." ♥”




3 comments:

Ku Azhar said...

aiyoookk.......

Perfumes Farm said...

hi..lets join Perfumes Farm Contest and grab a chance to win fragrance mist from Victoria's Secret.


visit this link for more details:
http://perfumefarm.blogspot.com/2011/09/perfumes-farm-contest.html

teh o beng said...

ku azhar : haaa aiyokk taktauuuu..:P

PF : haaa i will~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...